Following up on some of the tips and tricks of some planners to make sure all of the details of your wedding day is taken care here are a few more items that you shouldn't forget if you are planning your own wedding day:
1. The Restroom. I know, it's the last thing on your mind! Just by providing mints in a men's bathroom along with some chap sticks they go a long way. In the lady's room the same plus some lotion truly helps and lets everyone know that you were thinking about them!
2. The Bar. Ask your venue what kind of glasses they have and see if they can mix it up a little, also see if the florist can add a little burst of color here also signature drinks never go out of style!
3. Menu Cards. These let the guests know what is coming up - it doesn't matter if you are having a buffet or a plated dinner. Order some round menu cards and place them in the center of each charger - super easy and not very expensive.
4. Cake Table. Use a good linen on this one - you can rent something beautiful because it will be the center of attention. Don't have too much on it - your cake knife & server, a small plate and fork, your toasting set and your toss bouquet is all you need. You don't want to draw attention from the cake itself.
5. The Exit. Your guests won't leave unless you do so do something fun to signal the end of the night. Sparklers are great - make sure that your venue allows it. Rose petals are wonderful at the end of the evening and even glow sticks are fun and low-cost way to end the night!