Here is the "To Do List" for your wedding once you are 2 - 4 months out and you've completed EVERYTHING in the previous posts 4-6 Months out 9 Months out and 12 Months out.
2-4 months before
- Find out what your state’s requirements are for obtaining a marriage license.
- Order tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen
- Meet with your caterer to discuss the menu and your bar/liquor needs
- Meet with your officiant to discuss ceremony details, wording and wedding vows
- Select wedding readings
- Buy thank-you gifts for your attendants, flower girl and ring bearer
- Shop for a gift for your new spouse-to-be
- Select and purchase wedding rings, and have them engraved if desired
- Coordinate and choose a location for the rehearsal dinner
- Contact party rental companies for table linens, tents, tables, arches, etc. if necessary. Your wedding planner will have taken care of this for you. If you don’t have a planner, then call us and we can help!
- Book any other specialty services – ice sculptures, photo booths, etc.
- Purchase luggage and other travel necessities and attire for your honeymoon. If you registered at Dillard’s you will get 20% off these items!
- Order/renew passports if necessary, leaving ample time for them to be sent back to you
- Schedule an appointment with your dentist if you’d like to have your teeth whitened or cleaned before the wedding