If you've already booked your wedding with us most of these services we'll take care of for you. The services available listed below are available to those that want to plan their own wedding, but need a little assistance. Concierge services are charged at our hourly rate plus the cost of materials.
Menu of Services
Weddings are a culmination of many smaller tasks. Behind The Scenes Inc is available to support you in these responsibilities in an effort to make your wedding planning easier. We offer many services from beginning to end for the bride, the groom and their families.
- Budget preparation and management
- Preparation and maintenance of tasks, checklists, etc. in manageable timelines.
- Marriage license requirements and name change assistance.
- Assistance with design elements of celebration including overall theme, color palate, and attire.
- Monthly customized reminder of things you need to do to stay on pace.
- Room block creation for your wedding guests.
- Assembly and mailing of wedding invitations
- Preparation of Engagement and/or Wedding Announcement for newspaper(s)
- Ceremony program suggestions, creation and assembly.
- Customized reception place cards and menus.
- Assistance with toasts, thank you speeches, etc.
- Recommendation of appropriate vendors for all aspects of celebration: Stationer, Musicians, Calligrapher, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, venues, Rental Agency, etc.
- Appointment scheduling and/or attendance
- Contract negotiation
- Continued correspondence and confirmation of chosen vendors throughout contract.
- Preparation and distribution of Info
- Planning Pack to Vendors (includes maps, floor plans, timelines, special preferences and other miscellaneous items per the bride’s request)
- Complete management of vendors during rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
- Contract reviews
- Wedding Party Relations
- Recommendations of reputable bridal salons.
- Assistance with wedding party attire.
- Continuous updates to wedding party of events, timetables, etc.
- Communication of all wedding party
- responsibilities and schedules.
- Family and Guest Relations
- Negotiate a block of hotel rooms at a reduced rate for out-of-town guests.
- Creation, assembly and delivery of hospitality baskets.
- Arrangement of additional activities for weekend.
- Arrangement of on-site babysitters for families with young children.
- Provide RSVP services, tracking of all incoming RSVP’s and placing calls to invitees who have not responded by your deadline.
- Help choose and create and assemble favors for guests
- Printed Materials
- Creation of theme-oriented ‘Save the Date’ letters for out-of-town guests (including maps, directions, events, etc)
- Assembly and mailing of ‘Save the Date’ letters
- Creation of custom invitations and/or assistance with Stationer
- Invitation etiquette consultation
- Ceremony site recommendations
- Décor Design, assembly, set up and breakdown
- Music assistance
- Ceremony etiquette
- Assistance with vows, customs and personalization of ceremony.
- Oversee delivery, set up & break down of rental equipment
- Reception site recommendations.
- Decoration recommendation, assembly, and setup and breakdown.
- Entertainment assistance
- Oversee delivery, setup and breakdown of rental equipment.
- Complete floor plan of reception site; including all table placement, decorations and floral arrangements.
- Assistance with seating arrangements.
- Arrangement of place cards, menus, and/or service cards.
- Creation and implementation of reception schedule
- Distribution of final payments to vendors
- Amenities baskets for restrooms
- Secure gifts, toasting glasses, cake knife and any other personal items in designated vehicle
- Distribution of tossing items.
The Final Details
- Early check in of newlyweds at hotel.
- Delivery of overnight bags to hotel room.
- Delivery of the bride’s bouquet, dress and other mementos to Preservationist.
- Return of groom’s rental tuxedo.
- One of a kind items to make you event even more special including ring bearer pillows, guest books, favors, centerpieces, programs, invitations, scrolls, wedding party gifts, etc….
- Provide craft services for wedding party.
- Manage guest list in a database format for the bride’s use.
Then don't forget...
- Rehearsal dinner design, theme and coordination.
- Guest excursions coordination and transportation coordination
- Bridesmaid luncheon planning & coordination
- Post wedding day brunch planning & coordination.