Championship Golf Course....
Designed by golf legend Greg Norman, the award-winning course at Sandals Emerald Bay Golf Course is recognized as one of the most scenic ocean-side golf courses in the Caribbean and renowned for its challenging fairways. A golfer's paradise, six signature holes hug the coastline of a scenic peninsula, and prevailing trade winds promise new experiences with each game.
Leading The Field In Luxury Included® Golf Vacations
The longest course in the Caribbean, winding through seaside dunes along a stunning peninsula, this Greg Norman-designed, 18-hole, par 72 championship course is consistently regarded as one of the best in the Caribbean by Travel + Leisure Golf.
The trip will take place from September 22nd - September 25th and will take place at The Sandals Emerald Bay Resort!
To take advantage of the activities we'll host you must have a group code!
- 2 Rounds of Golf* (unless butler suite, then unlimited)
- Pristine, mile-long beach
- 249 rooms and suites on 500 acres
- Exclusive butler service for select suites
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Unlimited fine dining at 11 restaurants
- 5 full-service bars including swim-up pool bar
- Unlimited premium spirits
- Unlimited Mondavi® wines
- 3 pools and 2 whirlpools
- 150-slip deep-water marina
- Unlimited Scuba Diving
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited room service for
- Butler and Club guests
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public area
Accomodation pricing begins at $2018 per couple/pair for the weekend!! A $400 depoist is required to hold accomodations, but is refundable. (Please ask for details).
Deep within the idyllic waters of the Exumas, Sandals Emerald Bay brings unprecedented luxury to the easy-going rhythms of the Bahamian Out Islands. This luxury Bahamas resort is a privileged enclave, designed to ensure you'll feel like you're the only ones there, where service reigns supreme and Bahamian-style architecture of elegant villas and suites harmonize with nature. Secluded within 500 tropical acres along a pristine, mile-long beach, civilized pleasure coexists with exotic adventures, from three impressive pools - including a half-acre, zero-entry pool with a dramatic fire pit in the middle - to seven exceptional restaurants.
Contact us for more information and specific details! Veronica or David 336-525-9331 or Veronica@behindthescenesinc.com