Once this magical night has ended - don't you want to go out with a bang, a poof or some flair!? Here are some great ideas for you to consider! Balloons!
- Have all of your guests hold the balloons until you walk through them (photo-op) and then have them let them go!
- I love these and they double as a great favor. Use ribbon with your names and wedding date printed on them. A great DIY Project!
- These are wish lanterns, also very inexpensive and they are bio-degradable (unlike the balloons). You don't have to have one for each guest - maybe just your wedding party, but they do make a great picture!
- They are tried and true!
- To make a photo like below you'll need a lot, but you'll have a lot in your wedding floral so use them!
- Also tried and true. Just make sure that all of your guests are going to blow bubbles. This is actually best if done after the CEREMONY!!!
Another balloon shot I found on Google!
A cute way to go! :) Just pose for the photo during cocktail hour so you aren't breathing gas!