Because I am turning.....29 again (June 15th) :) in 2 days......and because we've been in business now for 14 years (officially July 1st), we want to do a large give-away! We are going to give a way a full plan wedding planning program! It is everything from point A to point B.....in addition if you are game....we've already chosen the venue and they've agreed to renting it to us for HALF PRICE!!! Yes I said it. Not only that the venue is beautiful and one of our favorites!
No, I can't tell you where...you'll have to trust me...but I will give you a hint...since June 10th is my 11th year Anniversary of being married to my wonderful husband...it is the location where we got married at....
So how do you win...easy! Email me at Veronica@behindthescenesinc.com with the subject line Birthday & Double Anniversary Give-A-Way this information: Your Love Story..make it good....we want to hear all of the ups and downs. Be sure to add in some ideas on what you want for your wedding day, what kind of memories you want to make. Once we receive the email we will send you a very short form to fill out (mostly contact info). We'll choose the winner on July 15th. All submissions and short form must be received by July 10th.
My husband and I will then choose the winner!
Details on what you are winning: Full Planning Program ($4,795)
- Monthly 1 – 2 hour planning meetings throughout the process done via face to face, phone, Skype or email.
- Online tools to help you track tasks, budget, guest list and more.
- Wedding Website for your guests with RSVP online system!!
- Assistance with selection of venue for your ceremony and reception
- Room bock creation(s) for your out of town guests
- Sandals or Beaches Resort Honeymoon Booking assistance.
- Recommendations for 3 wedding professionals for each service needed, based on your budget and style.
- Budget creation and management - we keep track of what is spent and where to help keep you on track. Your budget is also in the online tool so you can add or update it at any time.
- Creation of your vision, selection of colors, develop a theme, choose décor and table linens – we create a vision board, with items that you love and color palettes that you would like and then we’ll go though and help you choose set ups and décor items to match.
- Manage, finalize and confirm vendor arrangements throughout the process – we are in constant contact with the wedding vendors working with you on your wedding day. We answer all questions and gather the information that they need to do their job correctly.
- Establish floral design, including centerpieces – we’ll work with the florist or create the centerpieces that you need along with personal flowers for you and the bridal party, your ceremony and any other small touches that may be warranted.
- Recommend options for Save the Dates, Invitations, Ceremony Program, Rehearsal Dinner Invitations, Place Cards and Menu Cards
- Secure and return all rental items
- Schedule and manage transportation for your wedding day
- Final on site consultation one month before the wedding – we’ll walk through the entire event from start to finish with you and your fiancé.
- Follow up phone call to each vendor one month prior to and the week of the wedding.
- Creation and distribution of wedding day timeline to wedding professionals one week prior to the wedding.
- Informational letters sent to wedding party and parents with important times, dates and instructions.
- Coordinate rehearsal and make sure all parties are aware of their positions, roles and responsibilities
Day of Event Services:
- Two wedding coordinators and one assistant on-site for up to 10 hours on wedding day
- Execute all wedding plans and details with professionals, family and guests
- Supervise the set-up of the ceremony and reception locations
- Load personal items and gifts into designated car at the end of the event
- Handle any last minute changes, additions or problems
- Full use of wedding day emergency kit.
Be sure to ask questions and good luck to you!!