hile wedding guest books have traditionally been made from paper and binding, recently couples have been opting for more unique guest book ideas.Read More
This is a copy from (THIS WEBSITE) but I thought they were awesome so I thought I would try it!! Except I don't use white paint on much....I love color!! This is the photo from the post:
- Jars in different sizes
- Masking tape
- White Krylon spray paint
- Fabric cut on the bias 1 1/2" wide by 10" per jar
- Tea lights
- After your jars are sparkly clean, tightly wrap them with yarn in a crisscross pattern and tape the ends on the underside or the inside so they stay in place. Don't place the tape on the outside of the jar where you will be painting.
- Cover an area in newspaper and give the jars 3 light coats of white Krylon spray paint (waiting 5-10 minutes in between coats) and let dry.
- Remove the yarn and wrap the tops with the bias fabric securing them with a knot. You could also use ribbon for the tops, it's up to you.
- Add your tea lights and set your table.
Ok, now here is a photo of the ones that I made!
TIP: Wait until the paint dries before touching it!! LOL!!